Wednesday, October 1, 2008

T.I.'s "Paper Trail" Is a Front to Back BANGER!!!!!!


Well it finally arrived, the highly anticipated album from the KING of the SOUTH. And let me tell ya, you can rock the whole CD from start to finish. He don't hold his tounge for nothin on this album, and its one that all types of people will love and relate to. Regular people can relate to almost everyone of his tracks, because its all "REAL". It has tons of star studded colaborations, including Justin Timberlake on the last track "Dead and Gone", that has the baddest beat, you just wanna keep replaying it along with several other cuts. I'll rock this one for another year until the next one comes out. I will say it does show a more mature side of TIP, and where he is at in creating his music, who else do you know that can have, John Legend, Usher, Justin Timberlake, Jay Z, Kanye West, Lil Wayne and Ludacris all on one hit record, no one but the KING!!

No comments:

T.I. and Tiny at Hip Hop Summit Inaugural Ball

T.I. and Tiny at Hip Hop Summit Inaugural Ball

T.I. and Justin Timberlake

T.I. and Justin Timberlake
2009 Grammy Performance

Historical Grammy Performance

Historical Grammy Performance
T.I., Jay Z, Lil Wayne & Kanye West

Family Photo Op

Family Photo Op