Wednesday, October 22, 2008

T.I. Gives Outstanding Performance at The 2008 BET Hip Hop Awards


The 3rd Annuel BET Hip Hop Awards were held October 18th in the ATL. Although Lil Wayne who took home 3 major awards, It was T.I. who was the crowd favorite as he opened the awards with a surprise performance. He performed his colaboration with Ludacris off his new album, went on to do "Whats up, Whats Happenin", and ended with Swizz Beats and the song "Swing Ya Rag". It was said to be the best performance of the show, with other surprises, such as T-Pain hosting the awards due to the last minuate cancellation from Kat Williams who was unable to attend and host. Lil Wayne who was nominated for 12 awards took home 3 major ones, including MVP and, Lyricist of the Year. More award winners and details may be posted after the show airs on BET, October 23.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard it was off the chain down there saturday. My dude should of won some of those big awards. Can't wait to watch it Thursday.

T.I. and Tiny at Hip Hop Summit Inaugural Ball

T.I. and Tiny at Hip Hop Summit Inaugural Ball

T.I. and Justin Timberlake

T.I. and Justin Timberlake
2009 Grammy Performance

Historical Grammy Performance

Historical Grammy Performance
T.I., Jay Z, Lil Wayne & Kanye West

Family Photo Op

Family Photo Op