Saturday, March 27, 2010

T.I.Released From Home Confinement


Rapper T.I. was officially released from home confinement yesterday, as his attorney told reporters for TMZ. Althou he is still ot free, Tip will still have 23 days of supervisory release where he will have to be in by 11:00 pm, except when he is performing, then he will have a 1:00 am curfew, 24hr ankle monitor surveilance, and 3 years probation, also drug and alcohol testing through out his probation. So seems like being free isn't what its cracked up to be. Last time I checked alcohol was legal.

No comments:

T.I. and Tiny at Hip Hop Summit Inaugural Ball

T.I. and Tiny at Hip Hop Summit Inaugural Ball

T.I. and Justin Timberlake

T.I. and Justin Timberlake
2009 Grammy Performance

Historical Grammy Performance

Historical Grammy Performance
T.I., Jay Z, Lil Wayne & Kanye West

Family Photo Op

Family Photo Op