Wednesday, May 27, 2009

T.I. Enters Prison


A sad day fell on Atlanta yesturday according to SandraRose.com, as Rapper T.I. surrendered to Federal Authorites shortly before noon at the Arkansas Federal Prison where he will begin his 366 day sentence. Tip was accompanied by his long term friend and business partner Jason Geter. He is expected to receive 55 days off his sentence for good behavior. Aside from the prison sentence Tip will also be on some type of house arrest for a year and must submit to hair folicle drug and alcohol testing for 3 years, all as stipulations of his plea agreement. T.I. could face up to 8 years in prison if the plea agreement is not followed. A farewell party was thrown at the Velvet room this weekend in his honor and the line was around the block and due to fire codes alot of people were unable to enter. This may be my last T.I. blog for a while unless new news comes up. We will all miss his presence in the music industry for a year. Check out his farewell recording with Mary J. Blidge called "Remeber Me", you can listen to the link on SandraRose.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

T.I. looks good in alot of these pics. did she have some work done?
Oh well I love them together, I hope they got married, I can't find it on the web. You'll have to post is they did.

T.I. and Tiny at Hip Hop Summit Inaugural Ball

T.I. and Tiny at Hip Hop Summit Inaugural Ball

T.I. and Justin Timberlake

T.I. and Justin Timberlake
2009 Grammy Performance

Historical Grammy Performance

Historical Grammy Performance
T.I., Jay Z, Lil Wayne & Kanye West

Family Photo Op

Family Photo Op