Wednesday, February 11, 2009

T.I.'s Road To Redemption:45 Days To Go




T.I.'s Docu-series "Road to Redemption: 45 Days To Go" premiered last night on MTV. The show was raved by the LA Times today as a show unlike any other scared strait type of show. It showed a side of Tip alot of people don't ever see, like being at home with his kids and being involved with his family. Tip admits through out the 1 hour show, all the mistakes he has made, and what let him to that parking lot Otober 2007. He admits " Was it wrong?, Yes.", " Do I regret it?, Yes", "Did it make sense at the time, ABSOLUTLY". Then the show goes on to help a boy named PeeWee get his life off the streets before as T.I. says " You end up Dead or in Jail". T.I. will interfere in the life of 7 mislead kids through out the Series. The normal air time will be Tuesdays at 9:30 pm on MTV. Also Tune in to 106&Park this evening as it will be T.I.'s last interview before heading into prison next month. Our prayers go out to the whole Harris Family during this time and for whats ahead for him and them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dang, i missed it, and the 106 & park spot. do u know if that will be on the internet to see?

T.I. and Tiny at Hip Hop Summit Inaugural Ball

T.I. and Tiny at Hip Hop Summit Inaugural Ball

T.I. and Justin Timberlake

T.I. and Justin Timberlake
2009 Grammy Performance

Historical Grammy Performance

Historical Grammy Performance
T.I., Jay Z, Lil Wayne & Kanye West

Family Photo Op

Family Photo Op