Friday, May 9, 2008

"TI Speaks" about the reasons for all those guns


Rapper TI spoke out on BET,Wednesday May 7, about some of the reasons behind him having all those guns. " I believed I was protecting my family" says TI, he went on to say that not everyone loves you when you are in the spot light, and media and jelous people start to create paranoia in your life. He says those days are all behind him and even though he has to do a year in prison, he has time to prepare financially so that his family is taken care of. He also spoke of the arrival of his new son, and trying to get him settled as well as he can before going to jail. "Time is time, whether its a hour, a day, a month, or a year, you never can get that time back." said TI.

No comments:

T.I. and Tiny at Hip Hop Summit Inaugural Ball

T.I. and Tiny at Hip Hop Summit Inaugural Ball

T.I. and Justin Timberlake

T.I. and Justin Timberlake
2009 Grammy Performance

Historical Grammy Performance

Historical Grammy Performance
T.I., Jay Z, Lil Wayne & Kanye West

Family Photo Op

Family Photo Op